- 25 x C3 cartridge.
- Fire mate sealant is a five hour rated, one part, emulsion acrylic based, intumescent Acoustic sealant that gives a firm yet flexible seal to joints in a variety of fire rated structures
• When exposed to heat, it swells greater than 3 x its original size, so creating a char that will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours.
• No priming required for most construction substrates
• Flexibility factor 12.5%
• For use in joints up to 50mm wide.
• Excellent acoustic properties for sound deadening - Average noise reduction of 35.9db (100-3150Hz)
• Non slump - easy to apply and tool off.
• Fast cure - tack free in 15 minutes.
• Over paintable.
Areas For Use
• Sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures; also for maintaining the integrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them.
• For internal perimeter pointing of fire rated door and window frames.
• Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvents or plasticisers.
• Not for use where joints are constantly immersed in water, or as part of structural glazing systems.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and dust free.
- All loose or flaking surface coatings, and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed before application.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.