The functions of the industrial floor paint are:
1. To strengthen and improve the factory floor surface.
2. To eliminate dust build up on surface (pre seal primer coating is always advised on dusty unpainted areas before a topcoat is applied).
3. To increase the floors abrasion and wear resistance.
4. To provide the increased additional chemical resistance.
5. To improve the appearance and ambience of the working environment.
6. To speed up the cleaning/mopping of the area cutting down on time of this task and also to help combat dust issues on stock and surface contamination.
7. To delineate specific areas, such as: safe walking areas, parking bays or access routes and other directions etc.
Coverage:10m squared per litre or 107ft squared per litre.
200m squared per 20 litre can or 2,140ft squared per 20 litre can (one coat).
Touch dry 15 c = 10/12 hours.
Product weight 25kg minimum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.