- Standard colours are recorded and are by the same token:
- (S) = Solid Perspex® Color:
- This means that the Perspex® Color doesn't permit transmission of light (eg in the event that you held your hand up behind a strong shading sheet you would not see a shadow).
- (T) = Translucent Perspex® Color:
- This means that the in spite of the fact that the Perspex® Color permits transmission of a negligible measure of light you can't see through the material (eg in the event that you held your hand up behind a clear shading sheet you would see a shadow, yet you would not have the option to see your hand)
- (X) = Transparent Perspex® Color:
- This means that the Perspex® Color is see through. So essentially, the sheet is clear however colored with a shading.
- In stock
- A restricted scope of different thicknesses ie 10mm and 20mm might be accessible
- For additional subtleties or for colors not recorded, or custom Perspex® Colors - Please contact us.
- Additionally accessible in a sheet size of 3050mm x 2030mm: please contact us to examine your needs.
- Perspex® is a premium, globally perceived, brand of acrylic sheet and has been made in the UK since 1933
- Perspex® acrylic hued sheet has a gleam finish the two sides
- Provided with a defensive plastic film on the two sides
- We just sell unique Perspex® acrylic sheet - be careful with modest, non-authentic material!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.