Heavy Duty Non slip floor paint for coating industrial floors showrooms, garages and factory floors. Our high impact garage floor paint is designed to provide very good abrasion resistance with a long lasting high build finish and high industrial strength. Factory floor paint exhibits the highest strength whilst offering smooth, attractive semi gloss finish. Our garage floor paint is high build coating that produces a truely stunning finish for areas such as showrooms where you need to impress.
The functions of the industrial floor paint are:
1. To strengthen and improve the factory floor surface.
2. To eliminate dust build up on surface (pre seal primer coating is always advised on dusty unpainted areas before a topcoat is applied).
3. To increase the floors abrasion and wear resistance.
4. To provide the increased additional chemical resistance.
5. To improve the appearance and ambience of the working environment.
6. To speed up the cleaning/mopping of the area cutting down on time of this task and also to help combat dust issues on stock and surface contamination.
7. To delineate specific areas, such as: safe walking areas, parking bays or access routes and other directions etc.
Coverage:10m squared per litre or 107ft squared per litre.
200m squared per 20 litre can or 2,140ft squared per 20 litre can (one coat).
Touch dry 15 c = 10/12 hours.
Product weight 25kg minimum.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.